4.1.08

New Hot Chip + Album News


I've been listening to Hot Chip's breakthrough 2005 album The Warning for the last 2 years pretty solidly and I still love every track on it as much as day one. Since then they've released their excellent DJ Kicks compilation which showcased the song My Piano and gave us a taster of what sounds they've been working on.
Well their new album, titled Made In The Dark, is ready for release on the 4th of february and features 13 tracks including My Piano, Shake A Fist and a new track i've been hearing on the radio called Ready For The Floor. It's trademark Hot Chip, with a bouncing electro beat, twinkling electronics and Alexis Taylor's unique vocals and all together they make up the best pop song I've heard in ages.
Ready For The Floor will be the first single off the new album and comes out a week before, on the 28th of january. The CD features a great Soulwax remix of Ready For The Floor plus a Diplo mix of Shake A Fist.
---------------------------------------------
Pre-order the album Made In The Dark here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.